Rctimer K18A ESC(KISS ESC18A) 2-4S
K18A - Keep it super simple.
This 18A Version uses higher rated top notch fets which are able to withstand higher currents compared to the 12A Version.
Smallest ESC in its class, just 2g bare PCB. 2-4s compatible.
Auto input detection: Oneshot or PWM
Jumper 1 - new function:
Open: Low Pass Filter - ON High-frequency spikes will be filtered for some degree to prevent damage to the ESC and motor. As long as the flight style is not hard fast acro, you will not notice the low pass filter. We recommend to keep the filter ON for most setups, turn it OFF only if you know exactly how the PID FC is set for your specific setup.The low pass filter prevents the overheating due to variations in the input signal, but also reduces the speed of the throttle reaction at strong signal changes.
Closed: Low Pass Filter - OFF Control behavior of the K12 ESC is just as sharp
- Developed for Multicopter
- Very small dimensions (12 x 23 mm)
- Precision speed control (about 950 steps)
- adaptive Auto Timing
- 32Khz PWM Frequenz
- 50-500Hz input signal(PWM) or oneshot125 (up to 2000Hz)
- no external Cap (electrolytic capacitor) is necessary **
- fast reacting gas change
- linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling enabled (little diode losses resulting in higher efficiency)
- Regenerative braking, therefore quick throttle response when decelerate
- very fast FET switching through the use of special gate drivers
- Minimal dead time, setted adaptive
- 2-4S LiPo capable
- LED onboard
- JP1 open: normal PWM (50-500Hz)
- JP1 closed: oneshot125 PWM
- JP2 open: Motor rotates in one direction
- JP2 closed: Motor rotates in the other direction
1x K18A ESC vassembled board
1x Heat Shrink Tube
1x Singal wire(150mm length)
5x 100mm 22AWG Silicon Wire